Spoon is committed to maintaining a safe, positive community where all users feel comfortable expressing themselves! We created our community guidelines with this commitment in mind. By using Spoon, you are agreeing to follow these guidelines, and Spoon reserves the right to take action against those who do not.
The following activities are prohibited:
- False identification when contacting Spoon customer support or cashing out
- False identification within the app, including but not limited to: impersonating other users, using others’ photos without permission, and misrepresenting yourself as an employee of Spoon (for the record, the only official Spoon Team accounts are @spoonteam and any admin account with yellow text)
- Exploiting software bugs in the app
- Bullying. Period.
- Depicting, encouraging, or assisting suicide and self-harm
- Unauthorized sharing of private information such as identifying information about other users (address, phone number, other social media handles, etc.), recording people in private spaces without their permission, etc.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights, such as playing music that you do not own
- Posting or displaying overtly sexual content, pornography or linking to pornographic sites
- Promoting or inciting violence against any individual or group, including posting or displaying images of firearms or other weapons
- Hate speech including any form of discrimination based on race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or religion
- Engaging in, promoting, or participating in gambling
- Using Spoon for commercial advertising or political fundraising unless officially approved by the Spoon Team
- Illegal activity - if it’s illegal in real life, it's illegal on Spoon