*Only iPhone users have the option to upload CASTs from an external source. This function is not supported with Android at this time.*
1. Connect your phone to your PC and open iTunes
2. Click the cellphone icon in the top left corner of iTunes
3. Select "File Sharing" under "Settings"
4. Select "Spoon Radio" under "Apps"
5. Select "Add File" or drag the audio file you want to upload into "Spoon Documents." The audio must be an m4a or mp3 file, less than 100 MB, and at least 30 seconds long.
6. Return to Spoon Radio on your phone. Press the yellow "+" at the bottom of the screen > CAST > Upload > Upload from phone > select audio file you want to upload as CAST
7. Write a title for your CAST, select a photo and some relevant hashtags (bottom left corner), then post!